We meet face-to-face to discuss project goals, design requirements, priorities, budget, schedule and fee structure. The designer takes initial field measurements and photographs. We will pattern your concept on interior design from your unique needs.
Before renovating your current place, you will know the furniture how exactly will be utilizing your space. The designer then begins preliminary space plans and sketches two-dimensional design concept.
Design Execution and Implementation after agreement
- Measuring rooms for purposes of producing floor plans and furniture layout plans
- Kitchen design, including custom cabinetry design
- Bathroom design, including tile/stone layout and detail plumbing drawings
- Closet and storage design and solutions
- Lighting sourcing, electrical planning and layout
- Making suggestions regarding furniture material and styles
- Our bespoke furniture design service tailors pieces to suit your requirements. We have partnerships with skilled people to create truly practical bespoke pieces. The process includes detailing, sampling and quality control.
(60 working days)
Demolition of original decoration
Water & Electricity Engineering
Water pipes, Wires, Gas Hoses, Cold Hoses, Telephone Lines, Fiber Cables
Floor and Wall Waterproofing, Paving Tiles
On-site woodworking: Light Troughs, Curtain shells, Air-Conditioning Covers, Floors,Ceilings, etc.
Plastering & Coating for the Wall and Ceiling
Installation of Custom Furniture, Wooden Doors & Floors
Installation of Lamps, Sanitary ware & Telephone
Settlement and Rectification
Upon completion, all of our projects are followed up with 1-year structural maintenance service to ensure that you are entirely satisfied with the final installation.